The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

Sep 9, 2010

All on white

If you haven't realized yet, either it's been a long time since you last visited this blog, or something's wrong with your eyes, but probably the re-design of the blog won't go unnoticed. We're going to white from black, a more slick and clean style, and more changes will come for sure.

But for now, this is it; the new header was made with Blender in a rush, there's no background image any more, and some text colors have changed. If you spot anything wrong with the new design or you're not comfy with it, just tell me and I'll try and imporve it if I can.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry about the lack of posts; going back to work has its pro's, but it also takes time away from things like this. But, my post-it-drawings collection is growing and I hope I'll be able to post some new designs that I think will turn into T-Shirts sooner than later.

Remember you can follow me on Twitter to read a lot of my own non-sense. :)

2 comments: