The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

Jan 12, 2010

Snowy

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since my last entry. The Christmas season it's been long and cold, but mostly it's been snowy. My Java course ended, I've been skiing on the Pyrenees, had my share of family meetings, made some presents, had a cold, and still job-less. There has been also a Siberian cold wave striking all over Europe, including Madrid. Two nights ago it snowed a lot, and yesterday roads were slippery, schools were closed (or open but not giving lessons), and kids were enjoying the day. I went out to the park and took some pictures early in the morning, since it's not very common to see snow in this city. Today, the streets and sidewalks are still covered in snow, though not as much as yesterday of course. 

While its cold outside, it's a good idea to stay at home, with warm clothes and doing things, so hopefully I can catch up on some stuff I already started but not yet finished. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment