The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

Dec 5, 2009

The Eye on the Mirror


Hi everyone! It's been almost a month since my last update, and I apologize for that. My Java classes are now much tougher and also more interesting, meaning that I haven't had much time to draw. Also, my inspiration faded out lately, although I'm already planning my next set, full of trance classics this time. And my video card just broke this week and now my computer is running with a 5 y.o. card I found on my old comp -good thing I kept the old boy safe. Anyway, today I felt like doing something creative, and since my usual source of wallpapers is getting slow updates lately, and my current wallpaper was getting old, I decided to make my own.  From a pen picture I made some weeks ago -yes,  in class-, I made some modifications to create a wallpaper, and then played with the kaleidoscope filter to create a second one. Nothing really special, but the kaleidoscope picture somehow gives me a good feeling, and I'm using it right now as my wallpaper. The pics are 1680x1050 pixels, if you want another resolution for your personal use, just let me know.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Elek!, this is for you!!

    http://i49.tinypic.com/j7gd29.jpg

    ReplyDelete