The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

Aug 3, 2009

Elek Sunrise Session - Summer 2009

Hi everyone. Finally I was able to complete the new session; it's full of uplifting, happy house and dance tunes, some new, some old, but all of them catchy! For the YouTube preview I also made this 3D animation with Blender, it's not very complex but it's far more complex than any other animation I did before. The animation is composed of several different scenes that I rendered separately, so I could have more material to work with when editing. Then I put them all together with the music using Sony Vegas Pro (my first time using it). I hope you like it.

You can download the full audio session HERE.

And please stop by YouTube to watch the 11 min. preview. Comments welcome.

Full session tracklist:

01. Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Groovejet (If this ain't love)
02. DJ Luck vs. Bob Marley - Jammin' (Olav Basoski Remix)
03. Tom Novy - My House
04. Martin Solveig feat. Jay Sebag - Rejection (Ian Carey Remix)
05. Mario Ochoa - Habla con la Luna (Dr. Kucho Remix)
06. Stylus Robb feat. Mattias - Sensation Shot (Marcos Rodriguez Remix)
07. Armand Van Helden - My My My (Klaas Mix)
08. Rasmus Faber feat. Linda Sundblad - Everything is Alright (Richard Earnshaw Main Mix)
09. The Rah Band - No Way (Main Vocal Mix)
10. DJ Cam starring Anggun - Summer in Paris (Montilla's Dub Mix)
11. DJ Tekin - Sunrise in my Soul (Carlos Gallardo Disc Doctor Remix)
12. Joey Negro - Make a Move On Me
13. Delerium feat. Sarah Mclachlan - Silence 2009 (DafHouse Remix)
14. Wez Clarke - Someday
15. Michael Woods feat. Inaya Day - Natural High (Out of Office Full Vocal Mix)
16. Röyksopp - Happy Up Here (Breakbot Remix)

Total length: 1:09:02

Some high quality renders of the animation:





Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete