The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

Jul 24, 2009

ReAnimated


I don't really listen to the radio that much. If you ask me what's going to be the summer hit, I say "who cares". Almost all of my music updates come from the Internet and music TV stations. I have a ton of music CD's, but I realized that I have nothing really new, and everything I bought the last year or so is mostly ancient stuff (ancient = 70's). I find myself much confident buying good old music than doing a leap of faith buying any recent release. Specially this last year, everything sounds so similar... I think they're mostly going for the "ka-ching"! Of course, not everything is like that, but it's hard to find a really good album worth it's full price (well, having not a job makes things even more unworthy). And don't tell me about buying song by song on iTunes or whatever, I like to have the physical thing, touch it with my hands, read the booklet and smell the plastic. And here I am, downloading all the "summer hits" just because I want to make a new session, but secretly hoping to find a gem among the garbage.

In the meantime, I've been rather busy trying to make something really cool (finally) with Blender. In the picture you can see a little part of what is planned to be a fully animated scene that will serve as the video for the new session -that, of course, assuming that I really make the session, cause I haven't even started to select the songs. I'm starting to use armatures and paths and IPOs and a lot of other things I just discovered, but I still lack some modelling skills. Whatever, I have lots of time. For now.

2 comments:

  1. Elek buenisima la animacion, esta vez te lo curraste mucho, te quedo de luxe. La session no me acaba de terminar pero la animacion me gusto.

    Saludos.

    Ali_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me alegra que te haya gustado! La verdad es que me ha costado un poco, aunque en el fondo no he usado cosas muy complejas porque aún me queda por aprender mucho. A ver la próxima que tal :P

    ReplyDelete