The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

Jul 20, 2009

Elek Session #2 - House

I guess I'm quite musical lately, so I decided to upload this Session #2 that I made years ago. You can see the 10 mins. preview on YouTube or download the full length session HERE.

It's a short session, less than 40 minutes, but I hope you enjoy it.

Tracklist:

01. Simply Red - Sunrise (Love to Infinity Club Mix)
02. Röyksopp - Poor Leno (Silicone Soul's Hypno House Dub)
03. ??? - The beat goes on  (I'm not sure that's the real name of the song)
04. Tim Deluxe feat. Sam Obernik - It just won't do (Club Mix)
05. Kult of Krameria - Voodoo Drums
06. Laguna - Spiller from Rio
07. Boris Dlugosch Feat. Roisin Murphy - Never Enough
08. Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Tiesto Remix)

Total lenght: 37:08

No comments:

Post a Comment