The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing. -Isaac Asimov

May 19, 2009

Elek Sessions #1

[UPDATED 04 June]

Some years ago I made a couple of sessions, which I think are pretty good considering they were not prepared at all, I just made them on the fly. I thought it could be nice to upload them on Youtube for everyone to enjoy them, but what's the point of using a video service if you are only uploading audio? So I made a video-session. :) Here you can see part 1 of 5 (damn Youtube and their 10 minutes limit).

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD SESSION AS AUDIO FILE (MP3, 49MB)

DOWNLOAD SESSION AS VIDEO FILE (WMV, 483MB)

PS: The audio and video tracklist:

01. Gala - Keep the secret
Video: Gala - Come into my life / Gala - Faraway

02. Watergate - Heart of Asia
Video: Watergate - Heart of Asia

03. JFK - The sound of blue
Video: Chicane - Saltwater / Trance Energy 2008

04. Laava - Wherever you are
Video: Laava - Wherever you are

05. Cosmic Gate - Mental atmosphere
Video: Cosmic Gate - Mental atmosphere

06. (Unknown title)
Video: Bedrock - Heaven scent

07. Mauro Picotto - Komodo
Video: Mauro Picotto - Komodo / Mauro Picotto - Proximus

08. Dj Quicksilver - Trance emotions
Video: Dj Quicksilver - Free / Dj Quicksilver - Ameno

09. Miss Shiva - Dreams
Video: Miss Shiva - Dreams

10. Delicious Delight - Forever mine
Video: Lacquer - Behind

11. Energy 52 - Café del Mar
Video: Energy 52 - Café del Mar / Café del Mar 20th Anniversary

3 comments:

  1. Really nice to see this sort of things. Very good video and music in Elek Sessions #1 part 1, and same thought about the others, especially the music from Saltwater and the video from Komodo! Ameno brings me god memories, I've known it fot several years. It was a surprise to see the last tittle is in Spanish xD

    I was thinking.. what a pity you can't speak Spanish and read my blog xD Have you ever tried to learn any language? I love doing it, and hope to be able to keep learning new ones for the rest of my life, or for some more years at least xD I'd also like to improve my english, I think not everything I say sounds well xD I want to live in an English-speaking country for some months!

    I've just remember the rider from Ameno.. flatland rocks! Watch this =)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2LTVhqHAdo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parece ser que hay cosaa que no tendría que haber dicho xD Bueno, ya lo sé para la próxima.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sí, aquí somos bilingues, jaja! Bueno, la verdad es que me decidí a escribir en inglés por eso de llegar a más gente, ero vamos, que si te encuentras más cómodo en español, adelante. :)

    Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been just lazy. xD The session is available for download as audio file, and soon I'll be posting the video file with the complete, uncut video session. Also working on a second one! :)

    ReplyDelete